At Bluebell Meadow we are passionate about learning in meaningful contexts.
We strive to challenge our pupils in every curriculum area so that their experience is broad and balanced.
Equally important is the development of learning behaviours. We want our pupils to ask their own questions about the world and pursue independent research, to challenge preconceptions and develop empathy, to create and respond to creativity. We aim to grow resilient learners, full of self-belief and with respect for others.
2020-2021 Curriculum Overview
Spring Curriculum Maps
- EYFS Lets Imagine
- Year 1 Shine Bright in the Big City
- Year 2 Fire Fire
- Year 3 and 4 A force not to be reckoned with
- Year 3 walking with mummies
- Year 4 A force not to be reckoned with
- Year 5 and 6 Time for Change
- Year 5 Time for Change
- Year 6 Im a Survivor
Autumn Curriculum Maps
- EYFS Lets Explore
- Y1 Lets Explore Outside The Door
- Y2 Home By The Sea
- Y3 We Will Rock You
- Y3 4 Nurture Soldiers Builders Inventors
- Y4 Soldiers Builders Inventors
- Y5 Crime And Punishment
- Y5 6 Nurture Crime And Punishment
- Y6 Talking About A Revolution
There are no documents to display at present.